E-Commerce, also known as e-Business or Electronic Business. Is simply the sale and purchase of services and goods over an electronic medium, like the Internet. It also involves electronically transferring data and funds between two or more parties. Simply put, it is online shopping as we commonly know it It has become so convenient and easy. Anyone can shop for anything right from a living room, with just a few clicks. This has evolved more with the emergence of smartphones, where now, you can shop from anywhere and anytime. With a wireless device connected to the Internet. Now you can search for almost any product or service online, without having to go anywhere physically.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
What is an E Commerce Website?
Are online portals that facilitate online transactions of goods and services through means of the transfer of information and funds over the Internet. In the early days, e-Commerce was done partially through emails and phone calls. Now, with a single website, anything and everything that a transaction needs, can be executed online.
There are different e-Commerce websites for every field. The most common type is retail selling, but there are many others too, like auction websites, business-to-business services, music portals, consultancy websites, finance management websites, and the like. But before I start Build your E commerce website I must see and suggest which type of E commerce you need and Why in order to get a better Services for your Business online.
What is Mobile Commerce?
Mobile Commerce simply means buying and selling of goods, done by customers using their mobile devices.
With mobile devices taking over the planet, quite literally everyone uses their mobile devices more often than their laptops or desktops – to browse the internet. There has been a huge increase in transactions done via mobile devices in the last few years – so the benefits of mobile commerce are significant.
Different Types of eCommerce Websites
Different e-commerce websites are labeled or referred to differently, based on the function they fulfill.
- Business-to-Business (B2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies.
- Business-to-Consumer (B2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies and consumers.
- Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C): Electronic transactions of goods and services between consumers, mostly through a third party.
- Consumer-to-Business (C2B): Electronic transactions of goods and services where individuals offer products or services to companies.
- Business-to-Administration (B2A): Electronic transactions of goods and services between companies and public administrations.
- Consumer-to-Administration (C2A): Electronic transactions of goods and services between individuals and public administrations.